Saturday 30 January 2010

Has it really being two weeks?

I've had my head down with work and sewing projects and time just seems to be flying by at a scary speed. Where did January go?

The definite highlight of the last 2 weeks has been the pressies - yay!!

Last week my prize from the Joy in the New Year arrived from Krista.
A thread catcher/pincusion combo that I'm not sure how i coped without! I sits on the table next to where i sit on the sofa and is very handy for my bits of thread, and...erm....sweet wrappers.



And this week I got this adorable needle book from the lovely Tacha. She's so good to me.



I was the recipient of Tacha's wonderful pillow for the Pillowtalk swap on Flickr - that I'm not sure i ever showed you. She made it to match my wonderland quilt (that i STILL need to get around to quilting!)



I also received pressies to myself in the form of fabric but i won't show you the pile as it's actually (if i admit it to myself) quite an obscene amount. I tell myself (and anyone else who needs convincing) that i NEED it. Yeah....right!